Thursday, July 12, 2012

Love Ko 'To !

Hot, crispy and Delicious. Savour from the first to the last bite of the World's Famous Fries.  
McDonald's is one of my favorite hang outs. One reason is that it's a walking distance only from our school. But my #1 reason really is their McFries and Coke McFloat which pulls me to get inside their establishment whenever I have vacant time from my hectic schedule at school. Their fries is just so undeniably tasty and maybe you're wondering why. It's because of the cooking oil they're using which is a mixture of 7% cottonseed oil and 93% beef tallow.


Take a sip of deliciously cold drinks, topped with a swirl of soft serve. How cool is that!
This is the perfect pair for my McFries, the Coke McFloat. ! :) I can't explain how cool it is every time I took a sip of this McFloat but there's just this kind of chocolate drink you can feel out of this cola flavored drink. 


Here are some of the photos I took when I was in McDonald's while doing stuffs in my blog. ^__^




***

^__^






5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just like you i always hang out with my friends in mcdonalds.. by far one the best establishments i've gone into besides the fact that the food is cheaper..the ambiance is funky and lively..staffs are nice and cheerful...it's good that you thought to include it in your blog...McDonald's...love ko toh.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. halaka mka gutom man ti :D hahaha
    aqng FRIES oh! :(

    ReplyDelete