Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happy Hearts' Day !

Happy Valentine's Day everyone ! :)


We're on our way to celebrate our 3rd monthsary and it's so nice to think that we've come this far. We're simply FB users before taking a lot of time for chatting but look what we are right now. Isn't it amazing ?
*sigh*

I am writing these stuffs right now because i want to reminisce every single moment we had together. I want to put smile on my face having those thoughts on my mind.  You're simply amazing. You're simply the best guy I've ever met. And I know you'll be the only guy I'll love for the rest of my life. That's for sure. I've never imagine that someone like you really do exists. You're so sweet and it comes naturally. It's effortless. You're so cute when you do a lot of silly things just to make me smile. You're one of a kind. You call me names I've never expected and it actually make me smile.

- My Wife !
- My Love !
- My Rey Rey !
- My Princess !
- My Life !
- My Everything !
- Mahal Ko !

Thinking those things actually gives me two kinds of feelings: Happiness and Longing. Yes, I feel happy because I have you. Yet I'm longing for your presence. I missed you. :'(

This isn't being selfish. Just the thought of missing you. I know I still have a lot of adjustments to do. I'll understand you as much as I can.


-- Rey Rey --

No comments:

Post a Comment