Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Like? Love?

I don't know !

I can’t say what really is this.

I assume I only like you because I don’t wanna get hurt. I don’t wanna love you. But as what you’ve said, we really can’t control it. Again, I DON’T WANNA LOVE YOU. Why? Because if ever this is love, I would immediately keep distance from you same as to what I’ve promised. I don’t want that to happen. However,  seems like it’s you now who’s staying away from me. Why ? You’re not even telling me. You told me di’ba that you’ll gonna tell me if it’s already in danger and you’ll keep distance nah. But what is this ? What you are doing now really sucks!

Like ? Love ?
I DON’T KNOW. And I don’t want to know which one. Basta I’m happy yet I sometimes get hurt.


P.S.
*sigh*
[I'm sorry, I know I don't have the right to be disappointed at you]

No comments:

Post a Comment