Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Meet My "Chub Chub"

cuteness overload ! XD
Look at my chub chub. HAHAHA ! can't help myself but to smile. Oh well, smile is considered to be an understatement, I think I'm laughing already. Crazy, right ? LOOOL :) but this chub chub did not fail in making me smile/laugh. 

Wanna hug this chub chub soon in God's time. If God's time would allow that to happen then so be it. :) 

My first time to encounter such guy who is different among the rest. 
He's a real man for all I know.
He doesn't just play around with girls.
He's true to himself.
And of course, he's cute.


**P.S.
Ooooh .. did I say "MY" Chub Chub ??? HAHAHA ! 
actually he's mine ....
he's mine ...
he's mine ...
he's really mine ...
HAHAHA ! :)
he's mine in my dreams. LOL .

KThanksBye .

No comments:

Post a Comment